Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Brenda does me proud

Last post has inspired Brenda and doesn't that make me grin like a Cheshire cat.
Brenda, you pick the right thing all right.


Just a little comment on your Show. I wish I'd been there to see it.

SAME DIFFERENCE

Children standing in a row,
Putting on a little show,
Looking solemn and severe
Showing just a bit of fear.
All determined to succeed,
Showing they can all take heed,
Show in ways both dress and facial
Differences that are racial.
You show children standing there
In their saris with dark hair.
And I see that they are Asian,
Not from my Australian nation.

But, as soon as children giggle,
Give a good excited wiggle,
They could come from anywhere,
Any country, they don't care.
As soon as children 'fall about'
They're just KIDS there is no doubt.

No comments: